Tempest-tossed and topsy-turvy!

So who got shook up by Sandy? *raises hand*  I think the windows on this house got a bit scrambled by the squall, as well. Or as my friend remarked on this peculiar place, "It's as if someone went to a spectacular window sale and said: I'll take that one, a couple of those, three or four from over there, and oh, these are nice…I'll take them, too!"

































Willy-nilly windows aside, I truly hope that if you or a loved one were hit hard by that blustery bitch, that the road to recovery has been swift. As a Long Islander, I'd like to thank the Ulster County Fire Departments who came to my area. Thank you for sacrificing the time you would have spent with your own families and communities in order to help mine. Your assistance and bravery did not go unnoticed. A big wind-swept kiss to you all!

2 comments:

  1. It looks much nicer in your picture than it did in person. Something of a work in progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I remembered what road it's on - I'd like to go back in a year and see if any more work has been done.

      Delete